Website Design Is Not Only About How the Site Is Appeared

Web design is not only about how beautiful your website is appeared. It’s not about how simple or how many styles it’s appealing, not as simple as pampering they eyes of the owners or the visitors. It should be more than that.

There’s even a study titled as “Trust and mistrust of online health sites,”revealed that the design elements are exponentially more powerful than content, in terms of mistrust. What a surprising revelation! How do you feel when the contents you are prepared and published in your site can be no mean at all comparing it with the design elements!?

Website design is not only about how the site is appeared

94 % of the respondents were commenting directly related to the web design elements while the rest of the 6 % were referring to the specific contents. No more term like “Content is the king!”

That will only just from one particular research and I have no idea how many researches or studies are telling the same with various reasons. The important thing you can note from it is that the web design is not something you can get rid of. Even, it is so much important to support the success of your website with the goal you’d like to reach.

Many of the users are finding that making a website is easy, but when they have to make their own design and implementing it to the new site, it can takes months or even years. They have to learn and experience the trial and errors of the design. Not to mention that the web design is also has the correlation to the Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

That is why, there will be many of the web design agencies such as the Bali web design or the other agencies based on the location across the world. Since this is the internet age, now we all can get the related services from anywhere you’d like to hire.

Anyway, content is still a matter for sure, but your website design is also something important that should be handled professionally. If you have a site for running your business like online shop, then you have to invest in it to get the professional look and also have the functional elements to help your visitors.

Quoted from ecpi University, it is reported that a well-designed website is also affecting the conversion rates. If the navigation is easier for the customers as well as the wordings (contents and copywriting), and the used colour, then the site can be the “gold mine” for your pocket. It can generates more and more customers and will be easy to improve your business and get success.

I realised that the web design styles are vary and also the trend is changing all the time. But I think that we should never stick to one trend only since it will be changed by another one over time. If we need to approaching the web design with SEO, then I recommending you to consider about the long-term planning for the site. Focusing on the trend can be a troublesome and even can be problematic.

For the conclusion, it is important for the business owners to understand well the complete impact and affect of the web design. Rather than only to get the look as you like, it can be better to think about how the design will contribute in delivering you the online success.

Please follow and like us: